[Soc-2005-dev] Emergency cvs repair step #2

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Aug 13 22:25:49 CEST 2005

Somebody accidentally commited to the head
revision, so I've rolled back those committed
revisions to their former values.

If I have done this right, this should not
effect you at all if you are working on your
own branch.

To avoid these kinds of problems, please
ensure that you are working on your own
tree before committing. For example,
if you are committing source/nan_link.mk,
before committing issue the command:

cvs status source/nan_link.mk

and ensure that the Sticky Tag says, for
example:

qwe (branch: 1.1.1.1.18)

Little things like this will stop this from
becoming the 'Summer of High Blood Pressure'. ;)

For the record, the commands I executed on the
HEAD branch for this rollback are:

cvs admin -o 1.2 source/nan_definitions.mk
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/nan_link.mk
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/blender/imbuf/intern/IMB_anim.h
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/blender/imbuf/intern/anim.c
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/blender/imbuf/intern/util.c
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/blender/makesdna/DNA_scene_types.h
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/blender/makesdna/DNA_sound_types.h
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/blender/render/intern/source/initrender.c
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/blender/src/buttons_scene.c
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/blender/src/seqaudio.c
cvs admin -o 1.2 source/creator/creator.c

Chris