[Soc-2005-dev] Re: Soc-2005-dev Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

Timothy Wakeham timothywakeham at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 16:53:23 CEST 2005

hi all,

Sorry for the late reply, the mailing list is on digest mode and so I
don't recieve emails till later (which I am about to rectify).

I'm progressing nicely at the moment, I've had a hack up version of
pytex running with promising results.  I'm now in the process of
recoding the lot nicely.

I am having some issues with the interface though.  Particularly on
what method i should use to indicate the state of any particular
interface element.  As Ton doesn't want the interface API'd I'm kind
of stuck on how to get this data to Python, whether I save the
state/value in a Python variable or some other method.  If anyone has
any thoughts on this I'd appreciate them.

Beyond that I'm still feeling confident that my project will be
completed on time to specifications, though I suspect like everyone
else, I will be working up to the deadline.

Tim.