[Sig2006] Booth concept design

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Wed Jun 7 15:44:06 CEST 2006

Hoho! This is all of a sudden getting much more real.

I'm really happy to see the design - I had been wondering what we would
need to bring from our side, and how many people from
Blender/GIMP/GNOME/Uni-verse/others there would be. Now that I can see
the plan, I already have some ideas.

Ton - how many people do you think we should have around our 400 sq. ft.
bar and our 200 sq. ft. presentation area?

Cheers,
Dave.