[Sig2006] Booth concept design

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jun 7 14:57:05 CEST 2006

Hi,

http://www.blender.org/bf/sigbooth1.jpg
http://www.blender.org/bf/sigbooth2.jpg
http://www.blender.org/bf/sigbooth3.jpg
http://www.blender.org/bf/sigbooth4.jpg
http://www.blender.org/bf/sigbooth5.jpg
http://www.blender.org/bf/sigbooth6.jpg
http://www.blender.org/bf/sigbooth7.jpg  (1 unit = 1 meter)

View '1' and '2' are from the main aisles, with the main entrance in
your back.

Design for on the large black sheets has to be done, will also get the
three names/logos of the main partners.
I like it to have three large black walls (to emphasise our names and
open source), and two giant Elephant Dreams prints (these images are
well known now).

The demo tables are 160 cm wide, sufficient to hold 2 computers. The
small 'walls' that separate the tables will have to be filled in with a
cool print by each partner themselves.

The main area is our "hangout", the bar can have free systems for
people to use. On the projection screen we do public demos and show
video/promo clips.

How the tables/bar will look like I don't know yet... we will have to
use stock.

The ceiling will be attached with wires, so the pillars can become less
sturdy. It should be sufficient strong to have the plasma screen
attached. This screen will show a continuous loop of promo videos.

For those who know how to use Blender:
http://www.blender.org/bf/sigbooth2.blend

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org