[Sig2006] Budget

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jul 8 11:25:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Heya, so I have a bunch of iSummit dvds that include much CC content
> and
> whatnot...I have around 200 of these...there is one disc with video
> content like elephants dream (which is silkscreened) and then one with
> other cc-licensed audio.
>
> We have the master discs, and could easily order more with some
> re-branding with that funding...they are ready to go...

I think it's a nice give away, but don't rebrand it. This is CC stuff,
and that's OK to promote as such! How many extra you think you can get
printed?

> I will bring what is left from the icommons.org iSummit DVDs, but think
> it might be wise if there is money set aside, to print more of these
> with some even more generic re-branding...

If we have budget, I rather print disks with our own software on it. :)

> Also, where should I get these things mailed for the conference? I need
> to get on sending these out soon.

I'm using my own hotel to send stuff to as well, you can do that with
your hotel?
When that's too late, you can send it to Bassam, but before you do tell
me what it is exactly, and how much it is (he has to transport it in a
regular car) and we have an unknown amount of storage on the booth.

Bassam Kurdali
80 Pine Street
Amherst, MA 01002
USA