[Robotics] COLLADA 1.5 armature support?

William Hilton wmhilton at drexel.edu
Wed Feb 6 02:24:06 CET 2013

Hi Severin,
I started looking at the actual XML, and have decided COLLADA is more
complicated than I would have thought! There may be multiple ways to define
an armature, and maybe my .dae file doesn't do it in a way Blender
understands. Honestly, I don't know if the problem lies in Blender's
import. For all I know, it could be in how OpenRAVE exports the model to
.dae.

Here's the file I am trying to use. It's 6MB so I'll put it in Google Docs.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7vT3fhK-GBERGVDc0lWTVpBZnM/edit?usp=sharing
Will

--
William Hilton
MET-lab PhD Student, ECE Department, Drexel University
Email: wmhilton at drexel.edu
SMS: 513-368-5411

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Séverin Lemaignan <severin.lemaignan at laas.fr