[Robotics] COLLADA 1.5 armature support?

Séverin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Tue Feb 5 21:24:36 CET 2013

After some collada + armatures testing (namely, exporting kuka_arm.blend
to collada and re-importing, and importing this collada file [1], with
blender 2.65a), I get mixed results:
the Kuka model is garbage when I re-import it, while the collada sample
[1] looks fine.

So it is possible the Blender Collada *exporter*  does not work well
with armatures. Can you share a collada model you would like to import?

Cheers,
Severin

[1]
http://anima-animation-sample.googlecode.com/svn-history/r11/trunk/Models/cubes2.dae

          Séverin Lemaignan - severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
  [00]    Post-doctoral fellow in Cognitive Robotics
/|__|\   LAAS-CNRS - RIS group
   ''     +33561337844
          http://www.laas.fr/~slemaign