[Robotics] Laser range finder availability...

Gilberto Echeverria gilberto.echeverria at laas.fr
Thu May 27 14:17:13 CEST 2010

Hi Herman,

We do have a SICK laser simulated in MORSE. We are now doing some
adjustements for its "calibration", but it should be working. The
interface with external modules is not done yet, but it would depend on
the middleware required.
In any case, we are aiming to make a public release of MORSE next 1st of
June, so hopefully it will be easy to install and interface at that moment.

Gilberto