[Robotics] Laser range finder availability...

Herman Bruyninckx Herman.Bruyninckx at mech.kuleuven.be
Thu May 27 12:28:03 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I have received a handful of requests the last couple of weeks (mainly from
students, but also from researchers) about when a laser range finder
component would become available. Any news from the LAAS team about this
subject? Thanks!

Herman

PS I couldn't check the latest version of MORSE to see whether the range
 	finder is already included, since I got an error when trying to access
    the "public" git repository at <http://trac.laas.fr/git/robots/morse.git/>:
    "You don't have permission to access /git/robots/morse.git/ on this server"