[Robotics] robotics example

Séverin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Fri Jan 22 19:15:42 CET 2010

Le 22/01/2010 19:04, Breno Carneiro Pinheiro a écrit :
> Sorry for so many questions. You  work at robot lab, do you think the
> Blender robotics is a good choice to my applications described mail before.

It may be, but the project is still very young. As you already
experimented, it's far from usable "out of the box".

If you better describe the kind of robot you're working with (ie,
sensors, actuators you have, possible middleware you're using, etc), we
can probably tell you if it's realistic and how much work it would
require to use ORS in your lab.

Cheers,
Severin

          Séverin Lemaignan - severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
  [00]    PhD student on Cognitive Robotics
/|__|\   LAAS-CNRS - RIS group / Technische Uni München - IAS group
   ''     +33561337844 / +498928917780
          http://www.laas.fr/~slemaign