[Robotics] robotics example

Breno Carneiro Pinheiro brenodee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:04:58 CET 2010

Hi, the Makefile at ors/clients/atrv has ROBOTPKG_BASE variable commented.
But I was not sure if I had to edit it to point to another place. In fact my
make command returned a lot of erros because couldn ´t find some include and
libs. When I try to compile again I can post the erros.

Sorry for so many questions. You  work at robot lab, do you think the
Blender robotics is a good choice to my applications described mail before.

Thanks,

Breno

2010/1/22 Séverin Lemaignan <severin.lemaignan at laas.fr>

> Hello Breno,
>
> > Looking at Makefile to compile cpp files I saw the variable
> > ROBOTPKG_BASE point to HOME/openrobots. I don't have this dir but
> > "googling" it I found the following  site:
> >

> http://softs.laas.fr/jrl/hppDoc/share/doc/hppDoc/hppdoc_howtoinstall.html
> >
> > Should I install it? Is it really necessary?
>
> Not at all! ROBOTPKG is the package manager we use at LAAS for all our
> robot software.
>
> It's not need for the Blender simulator, and it's likely a mistake if it
> appears in a Makefile.
> Can you tell which file you're trying to compile? (which Makefile)
>
> Séverin
>

> --
>          Séverin Lemaignan - severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
>  [00]    PhD student on Cognitive Robotics
> /|__|\   LAAS-CNRS - RIS group / Technische Uni München - IAS group
>   ''     +33561337844 / +498928917780
>          http://www.laas.fr/~slemaign

Breno Carneiro Pinheiro