[Robotics] robotics example

Séverin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Fri Jan 22 18:50:33 CET 2010

Hello Breno,

> Looking at Makefile to compile cpp files I saw the variable
> ROBOTPKG_BASE point to HOME/openrobots. I don't have this dir but
> "googling" it I found the following  site:
>
> http://softs.laas.fr/jrl/hppDoc/share/doc/hppDoc/hppdoc_howtoinstall.html
>
> Should I install it? Is it really necessary?

Not at all! ROBOTPKG is the package manager we use at LAAS for all our
robot software.

It's not need for the Blender simulator, and it's likely a mistake if it
appears in a Makefile.
Can you tell which file you're trying to compile? (which Makefile)

Séverin

          Séverin Lemaignan - severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
  [00]    PhD student on Cognitive Robotics
/|__|\   LAAS-CNRS - RIS group / Technische Uni München - IAS group
   ''     +33561337844 / +498928917780
          http://www.laas.fr/~slemaign