[Robotics] BGE / Armatures and visualisation problems

Markus Mehrwald mehrwald at ira.uka.de
Wed Sep 16 16:09:32 CEST 2009

Hello Florian,

for me this looks like you have added constraints to the wrong axis. I
do not have problems neither in 2.49 nor in 2.5 except when I fix the
wrong axis. Normally (at least in my models) the y-axis of the bone is
in its direction independent of the postion and rotation in the world.
Maybe this gives you a hint where the problem might be.

Regards,
Markus