[Robotics] Blender 2.49 Game Engine crashes

Boris Duran boris at yodir.com
Tue Jun 16 15:55:35 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,

I'm testing Blender 2.49 on a new laptop (HP EliteBook 8530p) Ubuntu
Jaunty 9.04. I'm planing on using YARP also for my robotic projects. I
thought Blender would work better under linux than under windows but the
performance is really bad in linux. The connection between YARP, Python
and Blender is working well but when I want to come back from the Game
Engine it Blender crashes completely. No errors reported in any console,
nothing, NADA!!!
Any ideas? Help!!!

Boris