[Robotics] YARP+Blender, DLL import error

Paul Fitzpatrick paulfitz at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jun 8 21:12:26 CEST 2009

Hi Boris,

There's a bug report against ACE 5.6 on Windows that sounds like your
problem:

  http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.ace/msg/c27f1f346ae840c3

It describes a crash in ACE_Thread::keycreate when ACE is being
initialized by a call in a DLL used by a 3rd party application.  That's
your situation.  The advice in the bug report is just to upgrade ACE.
The latest packaged release is ACE-5.6.9.

Cheers,
Paul