[Robotics] Blender Ubuntu 9.10 iTaSC branch build -> fail

Florian Lier blender at icram.de
Fri Jul 31 21:45:38 CEST 2009

Hmmm,

ok - checked out the latest src, seemed to compile, then I got the
following error:

source/blender/blenkernel/intern/node.c:31:20: Fehler: Python.h: No such
file or directory
scons: ***
[/home/fl0/BlenderITASK/build/linux2/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/node.o]
Error 1

I've used the following commands as described in the Blender wiki, I
although installed all deps:

cd ~ ; \
mkdir blender-svn ; \
cd blender-svn ; \
svn checkout https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender blender; \
cd blender; \
echo "BF_OPENAL_LIB = 'openal alut'" > user-config.py; \
python scons/scons.py;

Is there any other approach?

Second question:

Benoit said that I won't be possible to use the gameEngine and compute the
joint angles ... BUT what about the way I'm doing it now - just move the robots'
model in the 3D view and run a script?

Thanks in advance - Florian