[Robotics] iTaSC branch available for test at graphicall.org

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Mon Jul 27 21:32:18 CEST 2009

Hi Florian,

I saw the group, very good idea thanks.
Yes building the iTaSC branch in Ubuntu should be straightforward
although I never did it. The scons building system is up the date and
should work in Linux. Here is the address of the branch:

https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/branches/itasc

It is parallel to the blender directory of the official blender2.5
branch.

If you can make a Ubuntu branch and test it with the demo file, I can
upload it to graphicall.

Regards,
Benoit