[Orange-tech] Re: XSeed Cluster for Blender project

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Tue Nov 22 15:39:43 CET 2005

On Monday 21 November 2005 20:14, Prof. Mark Alan Matties wrote:
> I'm working on getting the latest (cvs) version running here. Running
> Subversion here is a good idea - I'll try to get it going  as soon as I

ok good,

we also need to be able to install specific versions of Blender in the system,
to be able to control the exact version used for rendering (as are tweaking
the code in cvs) - i guess we can use the same account that use to put data
in, to also put the binary to be used?

if we get svn working all the way you just need the client for checkouts (the
possible problem is with the firewall at this end, i'll take a look at it).

> Mark

~Toni