[Orange-tech] Re: XSeed Cluster for Blender project

Prof. Mark Alan Matties mmatties at cs.bowiestate.edu
Tue Nov 22 19:47:10 CET 2005

Hi Toni,

Toni Alatalo wrote:

>On Monday 21 November 2005 20:14, Prof. Mark Alan Matties wrote:
>

>>I'm working on getting the latest (cvs) version running here. Running
>>Subversion here is a good idea - I'll try to get it going  as soon as I
>>

>ok good,
>
>we also need to be able to install specific versions of Blender in the system,
>to be able to control the exact version used for rendering (as are tweaking
>the code in cvs) - i guess we can use the same account that use to put data
>in, to also put the binary to be used?

OK - I'll make sure I set up the account with that capability. Let's
call the account user name orange. I'll send the pw through another channel.

>if we get svn working all the way you just need the client for checkouts (the
>possible problem is with the firewall at this end, i'll take a look at it).

I've already installed subversion for OS X through fink. I'm not a SW
developer, so I've never used it before. If you can send me some info on
how I configure my end, it would speed the process a great deal.

Regards,
Mark

--

Mark Alan Matties, Ph.D.