[Bsod-mentors] Re: Official Start

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:59:01 CEST 2006

I think it must be a local problem regarding header, I've tested it in a
range of browsers including older 1.x Mozilla browsers and it worked fine.
It all standards compliant CSS and divs, hell even IE renders it prefectly
:)

Yeh I suppose template for numbers is a good idea, let me see what I can get
together.

I don't mind PNG's as images, so long as they are strictly RGB(indexed is
fine) for the reasons you mentioned above.

Also, I found this site in my favourites, thought you may be interested,
though I'm sure the theory you're already aware of.
http://www.itchy-animation.co.uk/light.htm

-Tim