[Bsod-mentors] Re: Re: Official Start

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Tue Jun 20 21:48:33 CEST 2006

Hi,
tim.wakeham at gmail.com (2006-06-20 at 2259.01 +1000):
> I think it must be a local problem regarding header, I've tested it in a
> range of browsers including older 1.x Mozilla browsers and it worked fine.
> It all standards compliant CSS and divs, hell even IE renders it prefectly
> :)

Something changed, no more weird text, but dark rectangles in both
cases, and huge side scrolling in the old, screenshots:
http://infernal-iceberg.com/blender/wiki-nav-moz-1_0_1-crop.png
http://infernal-iceberg.com/blender/wiki-nav-moz-1_7_12-crop.png

> I don't mind PNG's as images, so long as they are strictly RGB(indexed is
> fine) for the reasons you mentioned above.

Indexed could lead to weird dithering, tho.

[...]

> Also, I found this site in my favourites, thought you may be interested,
> though I'm sure the theory you're already aware of.
> http://www.itchy-animation.co.uk/light.htm

Yeah, thanks anyway.

GSR