[Bsod-mentors] Last Minute Proposal Rush

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:48:43 CEST 2006

Ok here is where we're at currently :

Stephen Swaney(stivs) - Python Scripting
tbaldridge at gmail.com

Mal(some NaN guy)  - Game Engine
mal at candointeractive.com

Ryan Dale - Character Animation
ryandale at udel.edu

Robert Christian(wavez) - Rigging
blender4ever at gmail.com

Felipe Bergamin Boralli - Physics Simulation
felipeboralli at redecasd.ita.br

Matt Ebb(broken) - Wiki Restructure
matt at mke3.net

James Marvin(Jimmey__) - Materials
jimmey1000 at hotmail.com

Enrico Valenza(EnV) - Space Tutorials
env at enricovalenza.com

Phillip Richdale - Mesh Modeling
office at richdale.de

I've kept Rob and Ryan's proposals seperate, as Ryans is a character
animation proposal and Rob's is rigging only which will be far more in depth
about the rigging component, I guess we can discuss whether they should be
two seperate projects or not, I think personally they should be.

Enrico Valenza's proposal is more tutorial like and specific to a certain
topic, Space, but I think it's worth looking at, he has written tutorials
and has some great work, and the depth of the doc I think would be great,
looking at the proposal.  I think having a major walkthrough of all the
basic sections of Blender would be very beneficial, so long as he
understands that everything will have to be explained, not just a step by
step tutorial, but really providing the user with transferable knowledge,
that is the theory behind what is being done.

I know we've got at least one more proposal coming shortly, so that would
bring it up to 10 nicely, if it's a different topic, otherwise we're at 8,
and can fill the other two grants with translation projects.

-Tim