[Bsod-mentors] Last Minute Proposal Rush

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:22:55 CEST 2006

Eugene,

Well, supposing that we get more than 10 proposals, then we'll discuss it as
a group as to what gets in and what doesn't, and if necessary I'll make the
final call if we can't all agree.

You've also missed at least one in there...I can't see which one it is, I'll
have to check back through my logs, since I'm compiling a list as we speak.

Felipes proposal is on the definites list (assuming <10 proposals) though we
will have to make sure he understands it must be targetted at users and not
someone with a math/physics degree ;)

I'm gonna exercise executive rights and accept Stephen Swaney's python
proposal over Timothy Baldridge's, for two reasons, most importantly, he is
a blender python developer and knows his stuff, less so the fact that I know
him(as a fellow developer, not friendly/no favourtism here) and know he will
do a great job.

As for Enrico's proposal, I'm of two minds....on one side I agree with
everything you have said, on the other side, I think it's a good idea in
that it would describe from beginning to end how to create a scene in
Blender, covering all the basics.  It needs further thought, supposing we
get less then 10 proposals, which is looking likely, than I think this may
be worth including.

Tim

btw - I will post a list of the proposals in the near future, just searching
for them all still :)