[Bsod-mentors] Last Minute Proposal Rush

Eugene Reilly etr9j at blendernation.com
Fri Jun 9 15:08:32 CEST 2006

Wow, some good one came in at the last minute.

My thoughts:

Enrico's "Space Scene" proposal doesn't really appeal to me since it's more
a tutorial for a very specific setting and covers topics too broadly.

The others that came in sound great, and I can't believe the luck that they
all cover several different concepts too!

I think there are the following that are acceptable proposals:

-Matt's Wiki Formatting
-Phillip's Modeling
-James' Materials
-Rob's Armature/Rig
-Ryan's Animation
-Mal's Game Engine

There is also the issue of the two python proposal's (Tim Baldridge's and
Stephan Swaney's).  I suppose only one is necessary, but I'll let you guys
make the call which one will likely be the better of the two.

And of course, I'll still throw in the "maybe" proposal of Felipe's Math and
Physics.

Tim, how are we going to make the final decisions?  Will you take charge of
that?  I ask becuase I would like to do a write up on BlenderNation of the
accepted proposals once they are chosen.

BlenderNation:  Fresh Blender News, Every Day.