[Bsod-mentors] Deadline approaching!

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon Jul 17 14:37:37 CEST 2006

Tim Wakeham wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We need an update from everyone now please.  I'm willing to extend the
> deadline by maybe a week if you guys need it, but you need to let us
> know now.
Although I'm not technically part of the BSoD, I'll give an update now
anyway. Mine's progressing ok, but it's taking longer than I envisaged
(lots of editing). I've converted most of the more lengthy sections at
the start of the manual to use the template, and will finish the
textures chapter tonight. While I'm going through this, I'm also making
notes about the higher level structure and what needs to be done, so
after that's all done, I'm going to make an analysis/proposal for a
higher level structure organisation and implement it.

I hope to get through the templating by the end of this week.

cheers

Matt