[Bsod-mentors] Mention of Bullet Rigid Body Simulation into IPO baking in BSoD/Introduction to Physical Simulation Proposal

Mal Duffin mal at candointeractive.com
Mon Jul 17 03:50:00 CEST 2006

Hi Erwin,

I'm planning on a 2nd more advanced tutorial, where I'll be mentioning
more complex stuff like this.

This 1st introduction to the GE tutorial is aimed very much at people
who may not have used Blender much ( if at all ), so they may not even
know about using the time-line in Blender or rendering etc.

With the 2nd GE one, I'll be assuming a grounding in Blender, and will
be covering stuff like applying animations/IPOs per object, and will
also cover the IPO baking.

Regards...
Mal