[Bsod-mentors] Mention of Bullet Rigid Body Simulation into IPO baking in BSoD/Introduction to Physical Simulation Proposal

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun Jul 16 22:07:18 CEST 2006

The BSoD/Introduction to Physical Simulation Proposal Wiki  BSoD pages
didn't make any mention of the built-in Bullet Rigid Body simulation IPO
baking.

I tried to get in touch with the right people, by editing the BDOD page, and
luckily I got in touch.

Please don't forget/avoid/skip this functionality. Obviously future
integration will be easier then running the game engine to bake, but it
would be useful to people that they can already bake rigid body simulation
with Blender 2.42. Obviously I won't edit the wiki page again.

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/RigidBodyPhysics

Erwin