[Bsod-mentors] Wiki with problems - Database error

rob c blender4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 22:40:10 CEST 2006

I'm not getting that error, but instead the wiki stopped responding
for about a half hour, then it responded once, and then stopped again
for probably another half hour and stayed like that until I gave up
and went to bed. I hope some of the other SoD participants aren't
trying to upload their whole project to the wiki all at once and
bringing the wiki down. That would be very irritating.

-Rob