[Bsod-mentors] Finalisation

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Sun Aug 27 20:21:31 CEST 2006

> Stephen's pains me...I'm not entirely sure.  I must say that to some
> degree I'm a bit pissed with the lack of communication on his part, I
> spent the first 3 weeks hounding him to put stuff on the wiki and he still
> didn't, and his project didn't turn up till quite late, I don't know.

Certainly a valid criticism.  I will say I find the process of
constantly updating WIP wiki text annoying.  As a lame defense, I
plead interference from real world events + storm damage and untimely
power and network outages.

> The
> other point is that it really doesn' hit the targeted audience, but that
> alone won't completely decide it for me, I can see work went into it, but
> it is very much too light on for a complete beginner.  I think this needs
> further discussion.

This is something that I haven't heard yet from anyone. ( yeah, yeah,
if I had been around more...)  Bear in mind that this is an intro to
scripting Blender and not a complete intro to Python.  Doing the
beginner's tutorial on python.org is considered a pre- or at least a
co-requisite.  In any case, completely outside the question of BSOD
approval, I would like to discuss this further.

Stephen

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net