[Bsod-mentors] Finalisation

bsod at hiddenworlds.org bsod at hiddenworlds.org
Mon Aug 28 14:20:10 CEST 2006

Firstly, Stephen, I apologise for the last email, it was not exactly
tactful, and I had forgotten you guys were on the list.

plans.   Though it still bothers me that no communication occured, a
single email would have made our lives considerably easier.

As for python tutorials, I definitely understand the difficulty with
writing for an audience that probably has no real coding experience whilst
still teaching something useful. For everyones info, I've created a site
specifically for blender python at http://blenderpython.org which has a
wiki on it as well as a few tutorials I've started.  I took a slightly
different approach to Stephen, in that I went for teaching Blender's
database first then structuring things off that.  At any rate, I would
also like to port Stephen's docs over to this site, or have him/you :S do
it.  Anyone who would like to participate is free to do so, the wiki
requires being logged in to edit, but be careful where you put things, I'm
trying to keep the structure clean so look at the currentpathes if anyone
is going to add anything.

After considering this quite a lot today (while i should have been
working) I'm a yes for Stephen' project, regardless of the issues I have,
it is a good resource and one that will no doubt get a fair bit of use.

Tim