[Bsod-mentors] Finalisation

bsod at hiddenworlds.org bsod at hiddenworlds.org
Sun Aug 27 11:52:32 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I apologise for my complete lack of participation as of late. I can only
plead that life has conspired to keep me away.

At any rate, I agree with all the projects that have everyone else has
reached consensus on.

Fredrick's is a plain no, since nothing but a project outline was put up.

Stephen's pains me...I'm not entirely sure.  I must say that to some
degree I'm a bit pissed with the lack of communication on his part, I
spent the first 3 weeks hounding him to put stuff on the wiki and he still
didn't, and his project didn't turn up till quite late, I don't know.  The
other point is that it really doesn' hit the targeted audience, but that
alone won't completely decide it for me, I can see work went into it, but
it is very much too light on for a complete beginner.  I think this needs
further discussion.

MickMcMack is no from me in the current state.  If he got his act together
and finished it off, I think it could be considered, but not at the
moment.

Now with all the crappy stuff out of the way, I think we did a decent job
all said and done, we had a 80% success rate (counting stivs) which is
pretty decent, especially for a first round.  I'm very grateful for the
contribution you guys all made to the program, and I hope we can work as a
group again for future documentation efforts.

Tim