[Bf-webcontent] Support-page and demo files, proposed changes

Francesco Siddi francesco at blender.org
Fri Apr 14 12:08:02 CEST 2017

Hi AgentSam,

Demo files and regression suites have different purposes. The first group of files is aimed at showcasing Blender features (interesting for users), while the second is useful for testing features during Blender development (interesting for developers).

For this reason it is a good idea to keep them separate, and present the demo files more prominently.

If you are interested in contributing to the regression suite, please let us know which files you would like to update, and for which new features you would like to create a regression file.

Regards,
Francesco

Francesco Siddi - francesco at blender.org - www.blender.org
Producer at Blender Institute - https://blender.institute
Entrepotdok 57A  -  1018 AD Amsterdam  -  The Netherlands