[Bf-webcontent] why "what's new" link in front page directly points to wiki?

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:39:29 CEST 2014

Hi,

Link: Fixed it. Keep in mind that the Blender version number is a variable
(set on the Download page), I'm using that to build the link to
/features/version-number. So we should have /features/2-72 ready or at
least published before actually changing the number on the Download page
the day of the release. Otherwise this will point to a 404. For example:
2.72 for the Wiki already exists (
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.72 ), but
/features/2-72/ doesn't.

Button: Yeah, FF and WebKit behave different on certain transitions, so
disabled it for now until I have time to implement it in a cross-browser
way.

Thanks for reporting!

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>