[Bf-webcontent] re; Suggestions for Website

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Wed Nov 6 10:54:02 CET 2013

Hi Nkansah,

you are welcome to disagree with my suggestions. =)

I think it would be good to have a survey of users to see what they think
about the color scheme, graphics, links, navigation, etc.

If everyone is happy, great. As I said, you can't please everyone all the time.

Each one has their likes and dislikes. I guess my overall criticism of the new
design is that it is too clean, too "corporate" looking.

Too much like Autodesk!   =O     <http://www.autodesk.com/>

Whoa! I just realized it's very similar (?)  Mein Gott!!!

That's distressing to see how it emulates Autodesk.  That is a very bad move,
imho. Don't lose your
unique identity trying to match Autodesk's site. It just doesn't represent the
spirit of Blender (to me).

That's all I'll say about it. I will still happily use Blender and tell everyone
I can about it. =)

Good luck with the new site.

Best regards,

Cal McGaugh