[Bf-webcontent] My version Homepage tweaks

Fateh Slavitskaya fateh at urchn.org
Wed Nov 6 10:35:48 CET 2013

Well, it does already have active page variation...

In this case I find the proposed background color for header image text
for some reason less readable, makes me feel like I can't focus my eyes.
And I can see the designers have been careful to choose images and text
color that already contrast well. I think it reads fine and looks nice
and clean. So that is my little counter-vote :)

Fateh