[Bf-webcontent] re; Suggestions for Website

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:16:31 CET 2013

In terms of how clean both sites are, then they look alike. But as to the
layout, theme and even font, they're different.

Blender still holding onto its uniqueness.

As you suggested, a survey will do, and the can't please everyone too.

At least, we all looking for a good site from blender.

Nice website.