[Bf-webcontent] Bf-webcontent Digest, Vol 42, Issue 9

Forest Ka forestcgk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 17:50:31 CEST 2013

> Hi Forest,
>
> We can use any Blender Foundation project images off the bat, for other
> artists we need to ask permission.

I've asked Nick Brunner (http://www.blendswap.com/user/nickbrunner2013) and
Reynante Martinez (http///www.reynantem.blogspot.com)  for permission to
use their images; they both agreed, and Reynante gave me his piece "What
The". It's live at staging.blender.org/showcase/headers

> Since choosing the header image is partly about fitting the design (and
> taste :), is better if we communicate what imagery to use in which page.
>
> I just added an "Image Credits" field for the images on header (both static
> and each carousel slide), it defaults to credit Blender Foundation -
> mango.blender.org for now. Make sure you change it. This credits are not
> visible on the frontend yet, will do next.

Shouldn't the Blender Foundation be linked to (staging.)
blender.org/about/foundation instead of the project mango website? I've
been fixing them as I find them.