[Bf-webcontent] Pages

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 06:55:20 CEST 2013

Hi Forest,

Thanks for reporting those issues

1. Fixed. Now http://staging.blender.org/2012/11/26/hello-world/ works, but
keep in mind that we're not using the posts system for the moment. We are
just using pages. We might use it in the future for the News, but not for
now.

2. Fixed. Since lists can be used for many things, and you don't always
need bullets, I disabled them completely when I started and kept them in
certain places. I just made a special class to bring them back. You just
need to add the class "bullets" to the unordered list. Something like: <ul
class="bullets"> will work.

3. Fixed. The <strong> tag works now, handle with care! :) It can look ugly
sometimes.

4. Fixed the position of the carousel indicators, they show now on the
bottom right.

Thanks again for the report, is nice to have a little list of fixes like
this to do.

Cheers!

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>