[Bf-webcontent] Pages

Forest Ka forestcgk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 02:34:07 CEST 2013

Hi,

Current problems:

* At http://staging.blender.org/2012/11/26/hello-world/, I'm getting a
"Parse error" in the file /usr/local/www/data/wp-
content/themes/bthree/index.php on line 11.

* In some cases (see the lists at http://staging.blender.org/features/)
it seems that unordered lists don't have bullets.
* The <strong> tag doesn't make the text bold.
* The buttons to switch the carousel image are in the upper right corner,
under the header. (May be a known problem)

I've added some content to the "About" page, created the "Open Projects"
page (Features>Showcase>Open Projects), and added a lot of formerly broken
header images (all of them from Blender's open movies and one from the
Architecture Academy). I've also added a "Blender Conference" image and the
"Car Modeling and Materials" image.

If anything I did is wrong, please tell me.

Forest

P.S. It seems I emailed the wrong address; bf-webcontent-request instead of
bf-webcontent. Sorry about that.