[Bf-webcontent] Bf-webcontent Digest, Vol 42, Issue 9

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 18:23:14 CEST 2013

Hi Forest,

Please first announce here what you'd propose to have as header, so we can
discuss it before actually spending time asking and cropping the images.

Let's first worry on having the actual content of the page ready, then we
can assign headers to each section. We're on a very early stage to do this
now.

The Blender Foundation copyright could link to the foundation page yes, the
URL will be "blender.org/foundation"

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>