[Bf-webcontent] Re-activating list

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon May 16 14:36:33 CEST 2011

Hi Luca,

We certainly have to remove or hide the download.b.o documentation,
that's for Blender 2.3 and totally invalid now. How to make good
redirects on a server i don't know... can you give me the html code
for it, or should I ask sysadm Marco?

We also have to attempt to (re)define where www.blender.org stops and
wiki.blender.org begins. :)
My idea is to keep the www.blender.org site lean and mean:

- Static content that doesn't change (often)
- provide a good and well designed portal to everything that goes on
other sub-domains.

-Ton-