[Bf-webcontent] no more flickering

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Mar 2 20:56:50 CET 2005

Hi Bart,

cool - now we're really almost done. I still have an issue with the
e-shop menu on the blender3d.org implementation though. Could you have
a quick look at that? If we can't figure it out right now, I'll just
drop those subpages - they were just an experiment anyway.

 From what I can see now, it works okay in the following browsers:

Firefox/OSX
Safari/OSX
Opera 7.5/OSX

Linux: (tested by Johannes)
Firefox 1.0: 100%
Konqueror 3.3: 90% (without any alpha)

Bart

Op 1-mrt-05 om 23:21 heeft Bart het volgende geschreven: