[Bf-webcontent] no more flickering

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Thu Mar 3 01:55:36 CET 2005

Hi Bart and Bart,

I have one question on your css file!

http://neeneenee.de/blender/org/_src/www.css

I don't understand why you use this

#mainmenu ul li ul:hover { display: block; }
#mainmenu ul li:hover ul { display: block; }
#mainmenu ul li.over ul  { display: block; }

and this

#mainmenu ul li ul li:hover { display: list-item; }
#mainmenu ul li ul li.over { display: block; } /* for IE  */

Why li:hover?

*Please do not ignore my stylesheet!* I use "hover" and "diplay: block"
only together with <a>! I don't get the idea behind this! Please help me
AND please have a look at my stylesheet!

http://www.webminster.de/ext/b3d/mainmenu.css

cheers,

Johannes