[Bf-webcontent] Re: Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Jan 27 20:30:38 CET 2005

Hi Glen,

I can add an extra description line; this is a good idea. We do require
each mirror to use the same directory structure, but it can start at
any point on their website. To illustrate this, here's a sample from
the mirror script (if you're interested in seeing the whole script,
just let me know):

// define the mirror sites and their descriptions
// sites must have an ending slash
$G_sites = array(	'http://download.blender.org/' 		=> 'Blender
Foundation Site (Europe)',
				'ftp://ftp.cs.umn.edu/pub/blender.org/'	=> 'University of Minnesota
(USA)',
				'http://planetmirror.com/pub/blender/'	=> 'Planet Mirror (USA)'
			);

Each mirrorsite has a different 'documentroot' for our files. Is that
what you mean?

Cheers,

Bart

Op 27-jan-05 om 20:20 heeft Glen Moyes het volgende geschreven: