[Bf-webcontent] Re: Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Glen Moyes metsys at icubenetwork.com
Thu Jan 27 01:01:24 CET 2005

Sounds good. I hope the mirrors will be saved in some kind of database.
It's a real pain editing every paragraph individually on the CMS
whenever a mirror goes away or a new one is added. Oh, does this also
mean we'll have a torrent tracker? ;)

BTW, I guess Dave Hope's server (Mirror 2 for the video tutorials) still
isn't up yet. I'll drop him a note to see whats up.

- Glen