[Bf-webcontent] Re: Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Jan 26 21:06:48 CET 2005

We are working on a mirroring system for the Blender downloads. Once
we're good to go, I'll check to see if some of them are willing to
mirror the video tutorials as well.

Talking about video tutorials, I believe that I still need to finish
some work for the tutorials section. I'll try to find some time soon!
:)

Bart

Op 11-jan-05 om 1:01 heeft Glen Moyes het volgende geschreven: