[Bf-webcontent] BitTorrent tracker for Video tutorials is down

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Jan 19 07:08:14 CET 2005

Glen,

we are looking if we can provide our own tracker on blender.org to
serve large media files. Can you give us an indication of the kind of
traffic that we should expect from a tracker?

Also, how do you make sure that your files are always seeded by at
least one server? We tried to run a bittorrent client on blender.org as
well, but it (the Python version) was giving such large loads that we
had to kill it. Are you aware of C/C++ based solutions?

Bart

Op 19-jan-05 om 3:20 heeft Glen Moyes het volgende geschreven: