[Bf-webcontent] BitTorrent tracker for Video tutorials is down

Glen Moyes metsys at icubenetwork.com
Wed Jan 19 03:20:11 CET 2005

Well, as it turns out having a BitTorrent tracker is against my hosting
company's Terms of Service. Fortunately the number of people downloading
these files though BitTorrent has slowed down (until I release my next
batch of videos), so loosing the torrent tracker isn't that big of an
issue right now for our mirrors. However BitTorrent has helped
considerably in the past and I'd like to have it up again someplace else
before I put new files up. I'll need to find another torrent tracker
since I can't host it on my site. Any ideas or offers?

In the mean time I'm removing the .torrent links from the video tutorial
section.

- Glen