[Bf-webcontent] Some more updates

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Feb 21 08:08:45 CET 2005

Hi Chris,

wow! That's a lot of work :) You're right about the publishing access;
I have added it to your accounts. To publish a page, display a preview.
On the preview you will see the 'admin panel', a floating small gray
bar. Open it, and go into the 'publish' section. From there on it
should be clear..

A few things to keep in mind:

- Sometimes you will need to publish an entire subtree of the website.
This is the case when you add pages or change pagetitles and this would
affect the left-side menu. Since everything is static HTML, these menus
need to be updated.
- Publishing subtrees is currently broken for trees that contain
'hidden' or 'shortcut' pages. In that case you will need to do some
manual work.

Cheers,

Bart

Op 21-feb-05 om 2:12 heeft Chris Burt het volgende geschreven: