[Bf-webcontent] Some more updates

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Mon Feb 21 09:23:27 CET 2005

Bart,

Well thanks! I appreciate that a great deal. I'll be spending as much
time as possible trying to keep things clean on the website. I already
read the CMS docs you have online so I was familiar with the admin panel
and what-not. That's how I knew I didn't have publishing rights :) I
sincerely appreciate this and we'll do our very best not to disappoint.
Thanks again!

Regards,
--Chris